Top Amsterdam Running Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Amsterdam Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover Amsterdam’s WWII history and follow in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this walking tour of the Jewish Quarter. See the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue, and the Auschwitz Monument; learn about events such as the February Strike and Winter of Hunger, and end the tour outside the Anne Frank House (entrance not included).
Lap up Amsterdam’s beautiful canals by night on a candlelight cruise. Board a comfortable boat, settle into the all-glass cabin in the glow of candlelight and enjoy the scenery as you cruise the UNESCO World Heritage site canals. Pass by floodlit landmarks such as the Westerkerk and Anne Frank House, and savor the twinkling lights and silhouettes of the canal bridges, merchants’ houses and churches. As you cruise, hear about the city’s history from the onboard commentary.
Glide through Amsterdam's canals in style and comfort aboard a 100% electric, luxury boat. Settle into comfy cushioned seats, and warm up with provided blankets and a drink from the cash bar if the weather is chilly. The cruise departs multiple times daily from the Anne Frank House, so it's easy to fit into most sightseeing itineraries.
Absorb the canal-front sights of Amsterdam on a leisurely 75-minute sightseeing cruise. Take a seat in a comfortable, glass-topped boat, and enjoy the views as you glide along the city’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals and listen to the informative audio commentary. Drift by top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and City Hall, and drink in the gabled townhouses, bridges and leafy canalsides from the peaceful vantage point of the water. A relaxing way to get to know the pretty Dutch capital for first-time visitors.
Discover the delights and history of Zaanse Schans and the Dutch countryside on a 3-hour, small-group trip from Amsterdam. With an informative guide, admire the lush, canal-crossed Dutch landscape. Take a tour of pretty Zaanse Schans, famous for its wooden windmills and green-painted houses, and visit a cheese farm and clog-making workshop to learn about these traditional crafts. Lastly, visit a working windmill to learn how these waterside factories helped drive the 17th-century Dutch Golden Age. Numbers are limited on this tour for a small-group experience.
Joy is for the grab. Just run at easy (!) pace. Inhale the warm atmosphere of Amsterdam. The pretty sights are waiting for you. Meanwhile, you burn some calories. Our guide will tell you about past, current and future developments in Amsterdam. On an entertaining way, just read the reviews! You can let go of all your worries, except one: Being hit by a bike:-)
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Running Tours in Amsterdam?
The best Running Tours in Amsterdam according to Viator travelers are:
What Running Tours in Amsterdam are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amsterdam experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Running Tours in Amsterdam are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Amsterdam may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein) Tours & Tickets
- Herengracht Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments Tours & Tickets
- Mint Tower (Munttoren) Tours & Tickets
- National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Jordaan Tours & Tickets
- Waterlooplein Market Tours & Tickets
- Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk) Tours & Tickets
- National Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam) Tours & Tickets
- Leiden Square (Leidseplein) Tours & Tickets
- Bloemenmarkt Tours & Tickets
- Dam Square Tours & Tickets
- Houseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Old Church (Oude Kerk) Tours & Tickets
- Amsterdam Museum Tours & Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Tours & Tickets
- Portuguese Synagogue Tours & Tickets
- The Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes) Tours & Tickets
- A’dam Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem