Top Atlanta Helicopter Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Atlanta Tours
A thrilling experience packed with sightseeing, this Atlanta helicopter tour lets you fly above the skyscrapers, domes, and open spaces that compose the Atlanta skyline. Put on your audio headset so you can clearly hear the captain, and then zoom from Battery Park to the Dobbins Air Reserve Base, passing other sights such as Buckhead and the Mercedes-Benz Stadium along the way. Catch views and snap photos throughout the flight.
For fans of the Atlanta Braves, get the ultimate view of the team’s home at SunTrust Park on a private helicopter ride that takes you soaring above the stadium and other downtown Atlanta attractions like the Cobb Galleria. With room for up to three passengers, the 15-minute flight is an affordable yet unforgettable way to fly high in Atlanta.
Atlanta is known as 'the Black Mecca' for its wealth of African-American culture and history—and this half-day, small-group tour offers a comprehensive introduction to the city's key neighborhoods, landmarks, and more. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, meet your guide in Downtown Atlanta, and travel in an air-conditioned vehicle. You'll see neighborhoods like Sweet Auburn, will visit local Civil Rights landmarks, will immerse yourself in Black arts and culture, and more.
Walk the streets of historic Inman Park and learn why this popular destination ranks tops among Atlanta's diverse food neighborhoods. Sample regional delights and local cuisine from locally-owned restaurants and navigate the streets with your expert guide like a local.
Get out of the city and explore the untapped beauty of North Georgia’s wine country on this full-day tour from Atlanta. Sample more than a dozen Georgia wines from local vineyards—admiring the area's gorgeous rolling hills on included transportation between stops—and then head to Helen for a chance to wine, dine, and shop in the Bavarian-inspired town.
Discover a new side of Atlanta—and see the city's landmarks all lit up after dark—on this small-group, nighttime sightseeing tour. Meet your guide right in Downtown Atlanta, hop aboard your private vehicle, and set off as the sun starts to set. You'll see local highlights ranging from Centennial Park and Mercedes Benz Stadium to Ponce City Market, the Old 4th Ward District, and more.
Experience midtown Atlanta like never before on this educational and entertaining small-group Segway tour. See central Atlanta’s historic sites, landmarks, and architecture on a loop around the city. Visit the elegant homes in Ansley Park; the restaurant district; plus Centennial Olympic Park, host of the 1996 Olympic games and much more. A guided Segway training session is included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Experience Atlanta’s must-see tourist attractions—and enjoy considerable savings—on this exciting Atlanta CityPASS. Visit the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, and Zoo Atlanta. Then choose between admission to 2 of the following attractions: National Center for Civil and Human Rights, the Fernbank Museum of Natural History or the College Football Hall of Fame. This Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from the first date of use. Convenient mobile tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Whether you’re an Atlanta native or totally new to these southern city streets, this city tour by electric car is the perfect way to see the sights. Sit back and relax as a professional guide and driver transport you through some of Atlanta’s hottest neighborhoods, including Old Fourth Ward, Inman Park and Midtown. Get an up-close look at civil rights monuments like the Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site, as you listen in to expert commentary. And venture past World of Coca-Cola Museum and Centennial Olympic Park aboard an eco-friendly car.
The original walking tour of Senoia’s The Walking Dead film locations from Woodbury to Alexandria. See the film sites from Seasons 3 through the present season, along with some great insider stories about Seasons 1 and 2. Your tour will be hosted by one of our awesome Cosplaying guides (not during the pandemic with our guides in masks), many of whom have been on set as an extra and others living and working right here in town daily viewing the action as it happens. Our character guides will draw you in and make you feel like you are reliving your favorite scenes right before your eyes! See the locations for: - the Governor's realm of Woodbury and all it's masterful scenes behind the barricades keeping the "Biters" out; - the Season 4 neighborhood where our heroes sought shelter after the fall of the prison, including the Pudding House; - and the infamous Alexandria Safe Zone from the RIM. Find out the details behind this private backlot from locals.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Helicopter Tours in Atlanta?
The best Helicopter Tours in Atlanta according to Viator travelers are:
- Best Priced Helicopter Tour of Atlanta w/ Complimentary Beverage for up to 3
- Best Priced SunTrust Helicopter Tour w/ Complimentary Beverage Includes Up to 3
- Atlanta's Black History and Civil Rights Tour
- 3-Hour Atlanta Beltline Food, Street Art and History Tour
- North Georgia Wine Country Tour from Atlanta
What Helicopter Tours in Atlanta are 1 hour or less?
Helicopter Tours in Atlanta that are 1 hour or less are:
What Helicopter Tours in Atlanta are taking additional safety precautions?
These Atlanta experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Helicopter Tours in Atlanta are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Atlanta may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Little Five Points Tours & Tickets
- High Museum of Art Atlanta Tours & Tickets
- Fox Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Margaret Mitchell House Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta Tours & Tickets
- Senoia Tours & Tickets
- Centennial Olympic Park Tours & Tickets
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History Tours & Tickets
- SunTrust Park Tours & Tickets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Tours & Tickets
- Atlanta CNN Center Tours & Tickets
- Krog Street Market Tours & Tickets
- Stone Mountain Park Tours & Tickets
- Oakland Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Inman Park Tours & Tickets
- Historic Fourth Ward Park Tours & Tickets
- College Football Hall of Fame Tours & Tickets
- Road to Tara Museum Tours & Tickets
- Georgia State Capitol Tours & Tickets
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets