Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
Visit the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre to dive into one of the largest LEGO boxes in the world. This family-friendly attraction is designed to inspire creativity in kids (adults are not allowed in without a child, although a few adult nights are held throughout the year). A visit to LEGOLAND can be combined with a ride on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour and is part of the Berlin Attraction Ticket that brings together the cost of several attractions into one affordable package.
Things to know before you go
- The LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is a must-see attraction for families seeking educational experiences.
- Children aged 2 and under are admitted for free (and all children must be accompanied by an adult).
- Grab a pair of 4D glasses and check out the movies screening in the 4D Cinema.
- An on-site store has a large variety of LEGO building block sets.
How to get there
The LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is located at Potsdamer Strasse 4 in the Sony Center. It is easily accessible by public transportation. Take the U-Bahn or S-Bahn to Potsdamer Platz; LEGOLAND is a five-minute walk away.
When to get there
LEGOLAND is open daily from mid-morning to mid-evening, with last admission at two hours before closing. It is a popular attraction with kids and is particularly busy on weekends, school holidays, and during the summer. Avoid these crowded times if you’re looking for a more relaxed experience.
More Entertainment for Kids
Beyond LEGO pieces, this discovery centre also has rides for kids. A dragon ride features animated LEGO models and explores a maze-like castle. Merlin’s Magic Library ride gives kids the chance to fly. The Ninja Temple has a climbing wall and a ball pool.
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Berlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)
- Berlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)
- Potsdamer Platz
- Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)
- Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)
- GDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm)
- Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)
- New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)
- German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst
- MACHmit! Museum for Children (Kindermuseum MachtMit)
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial)
- Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor)