Top Berlin Food & Drink
62 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "I LOVE food tours and this one did not disappoint! Sean was a fantastic guide - very personable and funny. We had a great time, learned a lot and tasted some amazing food! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Georgia (our tour guid) was very interesting and informative. She had a great sense of humor and easily could hold our attention during all tour!"
* A traveler said: "Nice route, covers the most important stops when you visit Berlin. Had a wonderful time on the boat ride."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A good late afternoon/ evening tour with plenty of tapas to try plus drinks at the first stop. Also informative as we walked around the city. The venues were great."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Kai was great, and really got the whole tour group involved, gave Just the right amount of history and made it relatable! Really would advise doing this tour, a lot more fun than following my a tour guide around for 3 hours!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an English speaking guide Martin, who was very professional, knowledgeable and polite. His excursion was very interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "Requesting the welcome card prior to the trip was a great time saver. We picked up the card at the airport and immediately had use of the public transportation. We took advantage of several discounts. The card paid for itself easily."
* A traveler said: "Meet Alex with the orange Umbrella outside the subway station. Sounds weird but highly effective. Tour was wonderful. Alex was perfect. He was professional, knowledgeable, funny and was a pleasure to be with. We also tasted many foods. Was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great explanation with details and pictures. Totally recommend it. The tour guide was great and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it here great food, music and great service , the staff are so friendly definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "wonderful. food great. everyone had a great time. I recommend this tour to everyone. Very professionally handled. Will do it again on my next trip."
* A traveler said: "It was like a friend from Berlin took us pt for some beers. Explored a very fun, interesting area of the city. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Our tour guide Dov was super friendly and knowledgeable and took us to several locations that we would not have otherwise found. The food portions were large, and everything was delicious. I highly recommend this tour and definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Nothing beats a private food tour for bang-for-buck! Amelia was terrific! She was very accomodating (I'm a vegetarian traveling in the land of meat!) and great company. I definitely saw places (a waterfall!) that I would have never seen without her. I also ate great food that I probably wouldn't have tried like the Sudanese Halloumi pita (which was an entire sandwich!) You will not leave hungry for sure - especially after finishing with a small buffet of desserts and tea!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ethnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)
- Treptower Park
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Knoblauchhaus Museum
- Platz der Republik
- Berlin City Hall (Rotes Rathaus)
- Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)
- German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)
- Museum of Otto Weidt's Workshop for the Blind (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)
- Chamäleon Theater
- German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst
- Berlin TV Tower (Berliner Fernsehturm)
- Hackescher Markt
- Classic Remise Berlin
- GDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm)
- Old Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia