Top Berlin Tickets & Passes
38 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Requesting the welcome card prior to the trip was a great time saver. We picked up the card at the airport and immediately had use of the public transportation. We took advantage of several discounts. The card paid for itself easily."
* A traveler said: "This welcome card and museum island worked very well for us. I got the ticket at the airport. It enabled us to use public transportation to get everywhere we wanted to go."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregor was great this weekend! Smart and very knowledgeable! We had a great time learning the history of Berlin and surrounding areas! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish our tour guide Nickolai was amazing and so informative. This is a must do tour but is not an easy one to get your head around emotionally but I think we all know this. If you have a few days in Berlin I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "The tour takes you to many historical places used in the third reich, and the guide provides you a lot of information, and a good flow in guidance."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the evening enormously, full of theatricality, good atmosphere was created in the Orangery Dining room food was good but with a limited choice but service was excellent. The music of Vivaldi and Bach was played with virtuosity. The only possible improvement would be better signage"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic evening of laughter and a very tasty and generous amount of pizza?! I gladly come again!"
* A traveler said: "We only attended the orchestra portion of the evening but we thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone in character and costume was really authentic. Champagne is a little pricey but honestly the experience was a thrill. The musicians are quite good as well!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were no sure what to expect, but when we arrived we immediately realized we were going to have a fun night out. The host/MC of the show was waiting by the entrance and greeted everyone. He was very welcoming and charming and has a good vibe and energy. The performers (including the host) were very funny. We were worried that the comics might make fun of the audience members but just as the host assured us, they did not. Because we got to the venue early, we enjoyed a fine complimentary pizza. In addition, the free drinks and the low cost of other beverages also contributed to the fun! In summary - We both had a great night out!"
* A traveler said: "A fascinating tour with an entertaining and charismatic guide. Not the normal paradigm. A trip to KaDaWe, the u-Bahn a hint of Cold War, the Wall and the highlight David’s apartment at the end. Must do tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was like a friend from Berlin took us pt for some beers. Explored a very fun, interesting area of the city. Definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)
- Tierpark Berlin
- Missing House
- Bode Museum
- Berlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)
- Nikolaiviertel (Nicholas Quarter)
- Old Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)
- New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)
- Topography of Terror
- Potsdamer Platz
- Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)
- Museum for Communication Berlin
- Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)
- Anti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)
- Sanssouci Palace
- Märkisches Museum
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia