Top Berlin Tours by Duration
325 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide with wonderful grip over the historical facts. Splendid 4 hours tour and even though we were 27 people, she answered everyone's every question."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish our tour guide Nickolai was amazing and so informative. This is a must do tour but is not an easy one to get your head around emotionally but I think we all know this. If you have a few days in Berlin I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour; great historian guide. Informative, accurate, humorous, patient and helpful guide. Can’t miss it."
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable visit to Dresden with Viator. Our guide Oren was the highlight of the trip, very knowledgable and informative. We were very lucky to had him as a guide. Recommended day trip to Dresden with Oren"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We take many tours and this was such a great one! Guide was with us from 9:30-3:30pm and since we chose to stay behind he even told us how to get back. I forget his name but he was born in Germany but raised in Long Island. He entertained both my teen and my 70 yr old mom with all of his knowledge. Totally recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "Mort was so knowledgeable and was able to tell the stories of our past with such passion. We learned things we never knew and absolutely loved this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Nice route, covers the most important stops when you visit Berlin. Had a wonderful time on the boat ride."
* A traveler said: "The crew, food and tour guide were great! I enjoyed the experience of seeing Berlin from the water. I also appreciated everyone's command of English as an American who doesn't understand German."
* A traveler said: "Aaron showed us a lot of great places in Berlin and gave us much background information. My wife and me really enjoyed the tour and we learned a lot. Was a great tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was full of information, was very professional, on time, and gave me my monies worth. There were single seats on the bus, which I loved."
* A traveler said: "Great, fun and very relaxing. Only problem was that there was no english translation. But best thing to do when there is short time and to cover the whole city. Go for it. Its worth it.."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the evening enormously, full of theatricality, good atmosphere was created in the Orangery Dining room food was good but with a limited choice but service was excellent. The music of Vivaldi and Bach was played with virtuosity. The only possible improvement would be better signage"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Paul's experience and knowledge was great! Would be good if he wore a uniform or something less casual so we could identify him. But he knows so much! He shared so much."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia