Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
Given its prime position in the Cancún Hotel Zone and reduced rates for children, the Torre Escénica is popular among families in the area. To avoid waiting in the hot sun on the day, book your skip-the-line admission tickets in advance and enjoy easy access to the region’s tallest viewpoint. Every visit to the air-conditioned Torre Escénica includes an onboard commentary in both Spanish and English about the area’s history and the sights you can see from the top.
Things to Know Before You Go
Save time with skip-the-line access to the Cancún Scenic Tower.
Travelers with an Xcaret park or tour wristband can enjoy free access to the Torre Escénica.
Children ages four and below always enter for free, while kids ages 5–11 enter for a reduced rate.
The audio commentary is in both Spanish and English.
The Torre Escénica is fully wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
The Cancún Scenic Tower is situated at Km 4.5 of the Hotel Zone, close to the Playa Linda dock. Most travelers in the area find it easy to arrive on foot, although if you’re staying outside of the Hotel Zone, arriving by taxi might be more convenient.
When to Get There
The Torre Escénica is open daily from the mid-morning until the late evening and the experience lasts around 15 minutes. Visit during the day for the best panoramic views over Cancún and Playa del Carmen, or time your visit to coincide with the day’s sunset.
What to Do in the Cancún Hotel Zone
The Cancún Hotel Zone is one of the most popular places for travelers to stay but there’s more to the area than hotels, white sands, and blue seas. After enjoying the view from the Torre Escénica, browse for souvenirs in Kukulkan Plaza or La Isla Shopping Village before stopping by the El Rey archaeological site or learning about the area at the Cancún Mayan Musuem.
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Captain Hook Cancun
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Mandala Cancun Nightclub
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Nichupté Lagoon
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)