Cape Canaveral Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent service!......met at the Port and taken by sedan to our hotel. Very impressed!"
* A traveler said: "Having the same driver made it very enjoyable. He was very helpful and informative. Would do this again when sailing out of Orlando."
* A traveler said: "That was my first time kayaking. I was a little afraid at the beginning. But after a little while I was fine. Very good experience. I liked it very much"
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome time getting to kayak wherever we want at our own leisure. So several manatee and also several dolphins. Along with many other wildlife creatures. Definite must on anyone's trip to the area. Would do it every day if I could."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful! We had some specific places we wanted to stop and George was ver accommodating. Well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time!!! Lots of fun! Will definitely do this again!! The staff is very friendly and if you get stuck they’ll help you out!"
* A traveler said: "Clyde was excellent in taking care of all our needs. Great personality! He was very helpful in getting us were we needed to go . He even helped us change to an earlier flight."
* A traveler said: "Chase was a wonderful instructor. He got my girlfriend and I educated and out on the water in a short time and we felt comfortable surfing before the end of the lesson. The school has everything needed to make the experience enjoyable (wetsuits, boards, and camera/video equipment). We highly recommend this surf lesson to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia