Top Caribbean Coast Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
Visit the Veragua Rainforest and the Tortuguero Canals with this shore excursion. Your driver will pick you up at the cruise port and take you to the rainforest, where you'll get to see all sorts of wildlife. You'll then get to take an hour-long boat ride along the Tortuguero Canals. You'll also have the chance to stop by a local supermarket to pick up coffee before returning to port.
If you're planning a cruise ship stop at Limon, explore Costa Rica’s famous rain forest by air and water on this combo eco adventure. Spot native wildlife like howler monkeys, sloths, and crocodiles on a cruise down the bio-rich Tortuguero Canal, and then get your adrenaline pumping with a thrilling zipline flight through the treetops. Round-trip transport from the cruise terminal and between activities makes for a seamless and stress-free day at port.
With just one day in port in Limón, discover Costa Rica’s exotic wildlife and spot toucans, howler monkeys, iguanas, red dart frogs, and much more. This shore excursion combines two spectacular wildlife experiences—a cruise down the Tortuguero canal and a nature walk through the Brisas de la Jungla rainforest. Port pickup and drop-off is included.
Seeing a turtle is already a wonder in itself, but living the spawning is an unforgettable experience. We would like to take you to experience this wonder of nature up close and learn more about the life of sea turtles. Please note that National Park restrictions apply during this tour to protect sea turtles. That is why it is not allowed to walk along the beach to look for the turtles, once trackers find a turtle, they allow us access from a waiting area to be able to see this beautiful process up close. Once on the beach it is not allowed to take photos or use cell phones etc. and we ask you to wear dark clothes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Caribbean Coast?
The best Kid-Friendly in Caribbean Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Caribbean Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Caribbean Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Caribbean Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Caribbean Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Andes
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets