* A traveler said: "Great tour with outstanding guide who made the experience memorable with interesting stories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Our host was funny, knowledgeable and very personable. He certainly knows his Chicago history!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great knowledge and great views! Enjoyed the bar down stairs and AC as a. Option to stay outside the sun"
* A traveler said: "So beautiful and peaceful. We will definitely visit and do this again. The view was breathtaking. Love!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice. Just the right amount of time for this cruise. It was clean and the staff was friendly."
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful way to see the city! Chris was fabulous!!! Thank you so much for making my sons birthday so tart the right way ♥️"
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was very informative, fun, and personable. I enjoyed hearing stories about Chicago I’d never heard before and seeing the fabulous Palmer Hotel."
* A traveler said: "The water, buildings and weather. The information was great! When the water sprinkled in me. The speaker, captain and all the above was a great experience. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brooke, was fabulous! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend this day tour. Lots of fun and lots of food!!"
* A traveler said: "The best part was when it started to get dark and the city was so bright! And of course the yummy drinks!"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "Cool to be at the top as the sun went down. Got to see the city during the day and ar night! Must do"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide. An interesting and educational tour. Kelly did a great job showing us Chicago"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful skyline views and views of the pier. Awesome firework show. It rained but they had ponchos for sale which were a lifesaver because it’s hard to see anything from inside the bottom level. So we were able to enjoy the show on top with our ponchos. Good drinks and limited snacks available for purchase"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous way to see and learn abut Chicago and their famous buildings. This tour also takes you through the Chicago locks from Lake Chicago to Lake Michigan. Tour guide was excellent and funny too. Bring a wind breaker"
* A traveler said: "Patricia was incredible...informative n immensely knowledgable..witty n entertaining. Best tour on the Chicago River!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great ride and loved looking at all the beautiful beautiful buildings in Chicago. This site was easy to use and will use again on my Destin, Florida trip"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- Adler Planetarium
- Hyde Park
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Prairie Avenue Historic District
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Second City
- Chicago Theatre
- Soldier Field
- Chicago History Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Pizzeria Uno
- Wrigley Building
- Chicago Riverwalk
- Lincoln Monument
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Chicago River
- Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
- Lincoln Park & Zoo
- Field Museum
- Millennium Park
- Shedd Aquarium
- Lake Michigan
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee