Top Cocoa Beach Catamaran Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Cocoa Beach Tours
Join us for a relaxing sail along the beautiful waters of the Indian River and famous Intracoastal Waterway. You’ll get an exclusive chance to spot dolphins, manatees, sea birds and more while sailing past the historic Cocoa Village. The Indian River Lagoon is one of the most diverse ecosystems in America with over 4,000 plants and animals. Every day we have a chance to see lagoon dolphins, jumping fish, soaring ospreys, majestic bald eagles, huge manatees and more! Led by experienced US Coast Guard Certified Captain. Adults will have the opportunity to realize their sailing dreams by steering the helm, raising the mainsail or releasing the jib. Children will get a trip they can brag to their school friends about plus a small coloring book of local attractions to keep. Don’t be concerned about rough weather or high seas. This ecosystem is always protected from any ocean tides and waves. In addition, unlike regular monohull sailboats, a catamaran doesn't heal or "tip" over.
Spend a few hours sailing Florida’s Atlantic waters with this sunset catamaran cruise launching from Merritt Island. You’ll climb aboard this boat to enjoy snacks and sodas as you sail along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Indian River. As the golden glow illuminates the water with a special hue, you might catch a glimpse of dolphins or other wildlife as you pass by Cape Crossing Resort and Marina.
Discover the St. Sebastian and Indian River areas on a 2-person powered catamaran during this fun excursion. Join a small group and let your Craigcat do all the work while you explore. Navigate through the turquoise waters and keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife such as dolphins and manatees, learning about the ecosystem from your guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in Cocoa Beach?
The best Catamaran Cruises in Cocoa Beach according to Viator travelers are:
What Catamaran Cruises in Cocoa Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cocoa Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Speed Boat Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets