Torvehallerne is open Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m., Friday from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. Saturday from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. It is located at Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 in Copenhagen.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Torvehallerne Market?
What else should I know about attractions in Copenhagen?
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland
- Round Tower (Rundetårn)
- Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)
- Rosenborg Castle (Rosenborg Slot)
- Kunstforeningen Gl Strand
- David Collection (Davids Samling)
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Tivoli Gardens
- Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)