Top Düsseldorf Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Düsseldorf Tours
Let us welcome you to the beautiful and historical Dusseldorf with one of our renowned public brewery tours. Our young and energetic guides are not only fluent in English, but also experienced professionals who are happy to take you on a trip through the cities most famous breweries. You will not only learn a little bit about the breweries and the local brewing culture, but most importantly also taste the result of hundreds of years of brewing experience. Enjoy the warm and traditional atmosphere as we shine a light on Dusseldorf’s weirdest, most interesting and hilarious facts and legends. We cover not only the most historical and experienced breweries such as the “Im Füchschen”, which has been around for almost 400 years, but are also experts on the more modern masters in “Alt Beer” brewing such as the “Kürzer”.
If you have a few hours of free time in Düsseldorf, book a tour to discover the famous Düsseldorfer Altbier, the amber-colored ale popular with locals and visitors alike. Along with a local beer expert, you'll visit five old breweries to learn about the city's culture and, of course, taste the different types of Altbier.
Discover the sights of the Rhine River in Düsseldorf with this fast-paced Segway tour. After learning to ride your self-balancing electric scooter, you'll follow a guide from the Old Town and past the Rhine Tower and Burgpark. Rest with a local beer at an Old Town brewery, then glide onward past the Rheinpark Golzheim and over to the harbor district. Photo stops and commentary about the Düsseldorf landmarks complete the experience.
Explore Dusseldorf on foot during this short, guided, private walking tour of the city that is totally customizable. Let your guide set a route that meanders through Old Town, along the Rhine Promenade, to Saint Lambertus church and more, or work together to plan a personalized itinerary and route based on your interest in history, WWII, King Wilhelm IV, and architecture.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Düsseldorf?
The best Food & Drink in Düsseldorf according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Düsseldorf are taking additional safety precautions?
These Düsseldorf experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Düsseldorf are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Düsseldorf may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets