Top Ferrara Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Ferrara Tours
Unveil the secrets to making fresh pasta like an Italian “nonna” with this home cooking class led by a passional local cook in Ferrara. Roll up your sleeves and learn how to knead, roll, and shape dough into delicious “pasta fresca” under the guidance of your host and instructor. Delve into the culinary traditions of the city and cap off your experience by tasting the fruits of your labors over a celebratory meal.
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of the Italian cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine. During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Join Luca on his terrace as he will be your master griller for the lunch as you chat and enjoy delicious food and beverages! The city is known for its beautiful architecture. • Enjoy a barbecue lunch plus an antipasto and dessert • Red wine, beer, aperitif, coffee and water are included • Communal dining up to 4 people • Host Luca looks forward to meeting new people and sharing his love for food!
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic recipes from Ferrara treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee). This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Ferrara?
The best Food & Drink in Ferrara according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Ferrara are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ferrara experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Ferrara are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ferrara may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Tuscany
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets