Top Florida Tickets & Passes
90 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "It was so worth the money. So much I never learned or have forgotten over the yrs. From the rocket garden to the IMAX to the memory wall, I was in awe. I was nervous to do the simulator, but persevered and did it. Thank you too all the people who work there to make our experiences wonderful."
* A traveler said: "I got to feed the giraffes. This was so cool. For the price this was very well worth it. Animals was close for you to see with no problem"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "I love Tampa bay city Pass easy to use. Convenient and affordable. We enjoyed bush gardens and all the attractions that came with the pass."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place. Chose not to visit the gardens as weather was too hot and humid for us, but spent more time, then, looking carefully at the lovely artifacts and the view of the bay also in the great lunch and gift shop."
* A traveler said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. There are so many different animal exhibits and demonstrations throughout the park. We learned a lot SeaWorld's conservation efforts and rode so many rides!"
* A traveler said: "Loves the fact this is built for little kids. My son was tall enough to go on all the rides. He could go on any ride by himself even."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I visited the jail this week. Patrick our “Convict “ guide was very entertaining as well as informative on life in a jail in the 1800’s . What was surprising was the fact in closed in 1953. Would recommend for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to get tickets with absolutely great discounts .Skipping the line was amazing to allow us to have more time to enjoy"
* A traveler said: "This whole exhibit is awesome and chilling. well done and the touching exhibits where great. putting you as a passenger was also a unique feeling at the end"
* A traveler said: "was super fun and educational. the people there were very helpful and funny, and went out of their way to make you laugh. the wax-like figures inside were super cool, and the plaques on the wall were well written and educational. would definitely go back!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time not only was it fun but it was educational. My kids are 8 and 12. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Awesome. Food was very tasty and entertainment was super. 5 Stars!!!!! Great experience Can’t submit until you fill in most of the 100 characters which makes me flustered."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and super easy entrance with the prepaid voucher. There was shaded seating to wait for the tour and water and soft drinks could be purchased in the gift shop. The tour itself was informative and covered a lot of Truman era history that is still relevant today."
* A traveler said: "All very nice and clean. Loved to interact with the star fish. Very friendly and helpful. Mother nlaw was excited this being her 1st visit ever"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and informative, would do it again. Each driver whose vehicle we boarded was pleasant and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Experiencing The Wheel and seeing the great view with helpful commentary and concessions being available. Also the wax museum and the aquarium were a blast especially since they were all a part of a packaged deal."
* A traveler said: "I visited the Lowry Park Zoo and really enjoyed my day! They have a good variety of animals from around the world who are very well cared for. They even have a Manatee Hospital where they rehab injured and sick Manatees. This is a great day out for the entire family.."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I visited the Oldest General Store. I am not sure the name of out store sales person. She was quite entertaining. Some of the items were very amusing others were interesting. Nice way to step back in time to see how life was in the 1800 to early 1900."
* A traveler said: "Host was amazing ...thanks you for xplain everything..... thanks again..thanks again..thanks again.bye"
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Mansions and Yachts were amazing. I will go again . Great experience good music a little dancing and the mansions are amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Manatee Park
- Jungle Island
- North Straub Park
- Universal CityWalk
- Epcot Center
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Fort Myers Beach
- Tampa Adventure Island
- Port Tampa Bay
- Chokoloskee Bay
- Ten Thousand Islands
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Flamingo Gardens
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island