Top Fort Lauderdale Classes & Workshops
13 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff and shop was clean and in a good area. Experience was great and definitely nice way to get out on the water and see the inter coastal waterway."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was great and very helpful. Totally worth it!! Very patient couldn’t have had a better day with Rick and other crew"
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "Such a great day on the water! It’s hot so make sure to bring sunblock and cash for food/tip. The staff was amazing, and we caught some beautiful fish! They clean them for a small fee (make sure you tell them if you don’t want the fishy filleted). Overall a great day, will def book again."
* A traveler said: "This was not my first deep sea fishing trip but was the 1st time i caught something..Pulling in a barracuda was so much fun. The crew was awesome and explained everything. Cant wait to go again!"
* A traveler said: "Great information about estates, yachts and other facts about Ft. Lauderdale. Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "The capt. And Adam were awesome. So much fun. Met Great people. Music and weather were perfect. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Manny was informative, passionate and engaging. He had a wealth of knowledge and applied it to helping us learn to play the basic conga technique. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. We had a great time and would not hesitate to recommend this experience to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast. It was fun and we learned a lot. We will be back. Joe was a great host and was a great teacher."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island