Top Gdansk Travel & Transportation Services
196 results | All Gdansk Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting with my name outside terminal. Quick and easy way to get to my hotel hassle free!"
* A traveler said: "Mike picked us up from the Airport and dropped us to our Apartment, lovely drive and and driver, would highly recommend and we will use again on our next visit"
* A traveler said: "The boat could not go because of a new bridge being put in. Our guide took us in her car. We did some extended time in New Town looking at Amber. We drove to Westerplatte and had an informative tour. Things ended up going well."
* A traveler said: "Mike was an amazing guide, very knowledgeable and kept us interested for the whole tour. Would highly recommend his tours"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing. So good to have someone to guide us through the camp, taking time to answer any questions we had and working with us. He went above and beyond what we expected and made our time there very memorable. Thank you Adam!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krzysztof was excellent! Very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history and geography of Gdansk"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very informative and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the organ concert in the church. Probably could have skipped Gydinia and spent a few more minutes in Sopot or Gdansk. It was a long day but very educational."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide was terrific. I hope his name was Martin because I've forgotten. We saw so much and learned so much. We even went to where Lech Walesa had his office and heard all about the Solidarity movement. We even went to a local restaurant and ate local favorites recommended by our guide. The food is not included in the tour, but we were honored to treat our guide to a memorable lunch right on the water in Gdansk. We attended a wonderful organ concert in Gydnia and toured the churches ' beautiful gardens. The beach at Sopot was lovely, not to mention the delicious ice cream. The four of us had a wonderful day that was so worth the money!! I only wish I have our guide's name correct. I believe it was Martin, spelled like Marcin."
* A traveler said: "We’d debated getting an Uber but we’re really happy we went this transfer. The driver was very nice and made the trip as painless as it can be when you’re getting a 2-year and 6-year old at the airport at 4:30am!"
* A traveler said: "We had trouble finding the boat so we ended up waiting at the wrong spot.The Captain called me to make sure we were still coming and waited for us (not everyone would have since we’ve already paid for the tour). Our children (aged 3 and 9) were given life jackets- and even blankets when it has gotten windy. We really enjoyed it- thanks a bunch!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was right there with the name sign the car was clean he drove well, spoke enough English to make communication possible, and delivered us to the hotel without any incidents."
* A traveler said: "We were Picked up on time from the hotel. No issues. Smooth transfer. Was able to arrange the time I needed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Transfer from AIR Gdańsk (GDN) to Hotel in Gdańsk
- Private Transfer: From the Hotel, Apartment or Private Address to the Gdansk Airport
- Private Airport Transfer: From Airport Gdansk (GDN) to Hotel in Gdansk
- Cruises on the Motlawa River
- Private Airport Transfer: From Airport Gdansk GDN to Hotel in Gdansk (1-3 PAX)
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia