Top Greenville Private and Luxury
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Greenville Tours
Experience Greenville, SC, like never before on this educational and entertaining 1- or 1.5-hour guided, small-group Segway tour. Greenville is one of South Carolina’s fastest-growing urban areas, located at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Cruise to the West End Historic District and along the scenic, 20-mile-long Swamp Rabbit Trail. Explore everything from the booming business district to the lush parks and greenways. Guided Segway training, plus a helmet and bottled water are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Satisfy your sweet tooth and explore downtown Greenville on this small-group tour. Join your guide and other foodies for a stroll through the area’s top cafes and dessert shops. Meet with pastry chefs and sample their creations including cakes, cookies, crepes, and more. You can work off your calories in between locations with walks through Falls Park and in the downtown area.
Try a variety of cocktails during a 2-hour Greenville food tour that features innovative drink creations at four venues. You’ll walk a short distance between the locations, and sip cocktails that might include an Old Fashioned made with smoky bourbon or a Flaming Martini with homemade marshmallows. A selection of appetizers accompanies your drinks, and your guide shares behind-the-scenes details about the places you visit.
Discover Greenville’s favorite watering holes on a Thursday evening cocktail tour. Join your guide and small group for a stroll through the downtown area. Stop at several cocktail venues to imbibe unique drinks created by local mixologists paired with delicious appetizers. In between libations, work off your calories and learn about the city’s history from your guide.
Get up close and personal with honeybees during this half-day beekeeping experience. Listen as your guide shares stories about the queen bee and her subjects, before going inside the hive for an experience you can’t easily replicate on your own. Then, sample the honey during a honey pairing and learn how to differentiate between different kinds.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Private and Luxury in Greenville?
What Private and Luxury in Greenville are taking additional safety precautions?
What Private and Luxury in Greenville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Greenville may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Tennessee
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets