From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
Reeperbahn & Grosse Freiheit, Hamburg, Germany, 20359
Beatles-Platz is located at the intersection of Reeperbahn and Grosse Freiheit. To get there take the S1, S2, or S3 to the Reeperbahn station.
Our tour guide Florian...
Our tour guide Florian was excellent, gave us a very interesting tour of the whole area and it's history, and was able to answer lots of questions!
Sean_O, Mar 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Beatles-Platz?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland
- Grosse Freiheit 36
- Reeperbahn & St Pauli District
- Rickmer Rickmers
- Hamburg Fish Market (Altonaer Fischmarkt)
- St. Pauli Piers
- Old Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel)
- Museum for Hamburg History
- Port of Hamburg
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Planten und Blomen Park
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)