From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
Open daily 10am-6pm
Landungsbrücken, Ponton 1a, Hamburg, 20359
Rickmer Rickmer’s is moored at Landungsbrücken in central Hamburg and is open daily from 10am to 6pm. Admission is €5.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Rickmer Rickmers?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Reeperbahn & St Pauli District
- Grosse Freiheit 36
- Museum for Hamburg History
- St. Pauli Piers
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Hamburg Fish Market (Altonaer Fischmarkt)
- Port of Hamburg
- Old Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel)
- Planten und Blomen Park
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)