From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
St. Nikolai Memorial
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. May-Sept; until 5 p.m. Oct-April
Willy-Brandt-Straße 60, Hamburg, Germany
The St. Nikolai Memorial and Memorial is located at Willy-Brandt-Strasse 60. Opening hours are from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in May through September, and until 5 p.m. in October through April. Tickets for the museum and viewing tower cost 5 euros.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to St. Nikolai Memorial?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- St. Peter's Church
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Museum for Hamburg History
- Hamburger Kunsthalle