From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
St. Peter's Church
Monday-Saturday 11am-5pm Sunday 11:30am-4pm
Bei der Petrikirche 2, Hamburg, Germany, 20095
St. Peter's Church is located on the corner of Schmiedestrasse and Mönckebergstrasse. To get there, take the U3 to Rathaus and walk east about one block. The tower is open Monday to Saturday 11am to 5pm and Sunday 11:30am to 4pm.
Private Small-Group Hamburg City Tour with a Luxury Vehicle
$260.76 per adult
Great Intro to Hamburg
During our first trip visiting Hamburg we booked this tour to get an introduction to the city & couldn't have been more pleased. The tour accomplished exactly what we were seeking as it combined a drive thru various parts of the city including many stops where we were offered the ability to get out of the first class vehicle to walk & see many of the sites. The service was absolutely top notch & I would highly recommend this tour.
William_P, Mar 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to St. Peter's Church?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Planten und Blomen Park