Top Helsingør Sightseeing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Helsingør Tours
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Do you know that Helsingør is the home of a castle that inspired Shakespeare in Hamlet? What other inspirations built Helsingør to be the city it is today? You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. What does the name Helsingør mean to the locals? Is it true that Helsingør has a church that was built in the 13th century? Is it true that Helsingør has a museum that honors all the technical developments in Denmark? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Helsingør. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! This special times brings magic in Helsinger. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places in Helsinger. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere, which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? What magical things can happen during the Christmas period? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about Helsinger. You will visit beautifully lit old town’s narrow streets. What makes it so popular? What local products must taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic of Helsinger.
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Helsingør is a small, quaint township in the eastern of Denmark. It is a beautiful, warm spot for you and your partner to be relaxing, while learning about the town a little. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. Do you know that Helsingør has a castle that inspired Shakespeare in Hamlet? The famous romance author has inspiration all over the town, in which you and your partner can get immersed in. This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Tours in Helsingør?
What Sightseeing Tours in Helsingør are taking additional safety precautions?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets