Top Jacksonville Private and Luxury
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Jacksonville Tours
Sort by: Featured
CraigCats are like a go-cart on water. You get the opportunity to drive your own boat on a guided tour while also getting to see the waterways of Amelia Island and the surrounding area. You could see dolphins, manatees, wild horses and birds specific to the area.
Whether you are a Florida local or a visitor, we have designed the ultimate tour of Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville Beaches. Our knowledgeable guides will take you from our bike shop in Sawgrass Village down the island to Mickler's Beach, and then up the beach as far north as Atlantic Beach. The tour will loop back down the beach coming to the Sawgrass Village Shopping Center for some tasty food and refreshment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Private and Luxury in Jacksonville?
What Private and Luxury in Jacksonville are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina