Top Kota Kinabalu Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
Combine some of Kota Kinabalu’s top natural attractions without having to book each activity separately on a day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kinabalu National Park, home to the majestic Mt. Kinabalu. This stress-free tour takes care of all transfers, admission tickets, and meals, so that you don’t have to.
Take a day cruise from Kota Kinabalu for a chance to go snorkeling in the South China Sea. On this tour, you'll visit Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, a group of islands just off the coast. Hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch, and entrance fees are included.
Immerse yourself in Malaysia's diverse natural surroundings on this tour to Kinabalu Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Listen to guided commentary as you visit other must-see stops: the Desa Cow Farm, and Rumah Terbalik.
Shimmy through the sights, sounds and leafy streetscapes of Kota Kinabalu City. Architectural heritage, Buildings that withstand the WW2 and a view point of the whole city in all its unassuming charm, you might want to get your cameras ready for this one.
For this tour we will provide an experience and nature specialist tour guide to take our guests around the park. It will be not only for sight seeing the nature but it is also can be a knowledge sessions during the tour about the nature and history as well as back ground of this National Park area. This tour will be made flexible for the guests to make several stops also for taking pictures and enjoying the nature depending on time availability. We will make sure our guide to help our guests to take photos too
A 2-day guided tour highlights the best of Sabah’s natural beauty. Discover wonders of the plant kingdom at Kinabalu National Park, witness the 140 million year old rainforest of Borneo from a tree-top canopy walk-way, take a nice dip in rock-pools of mineral-infused hot springs and cozy up in nature’s lap as you spend a night in the stunningly scenic foothills of Mount Kinabalu.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Kota Kinabalu?
The best Audio Guides in Kota Kinabalu according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Kota Kinabalu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kota Kinabalu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in Kota Kinabalu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kota Kinabalu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets