Top Kota Kinabalu Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
Sort by: Featured
Spend the day among Borneo’s native wildlife on a full-day tour of Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center and the Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Center. In a small group limited to eight, you’ll observe rehabilitated orangutans in their natural rainforest environment and witness a feeding session. Plus, you’ll see sun bears at dedicated conservation center before taking a sightseeing tour of Sandakan, once known as Little Hong Kong. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Combine experiences with two of Borneo's most interesting primates during this single full-day tour from Sandakan or Kota Kinbalu (must arrange own flights). Visit both the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center and the Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary to see the inhabitants in their natural environments and learn about conservation efforts.
Escape the city and delve deeper into Borneo’s indigenous culture on a day trip to Tuaran from Kota Kinabalu. A great introduction for first-time visitors, this package saves you the stress of advance planning by taking care of transport and activities, and offering the inside scoop on Sabah’s culture and history.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Designed to delight nature lovers, this day tour allows you to observe orangutans in their natural habitat at the Sandakan Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre. Under the guidance of sanctuary staff, observe orphaned orangutans and long-tailed macaques being fed and follow a nature trail through the tropical rain forest. Eat a typical Malay lunch at a nearby restaurant and then embark on a city tour of Sandakan, one of Sabah’s earliest settlements home to haunting cemeteries, Chinese temples, and colonial mansions. Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off are included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Kota Kinabalu?
The best Kid-Friendly in Kota Kinabalu according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Kota Kinabalu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kota Kinabalu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Kota Kinabalu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kota Kinabalu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre Tours & Tickets
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam