Plantry, Kraków, Poland
Allow an hour or two to walk around the entire park. Admission is free, and while you can enter anywhere, the most interesting route may be to start at the base of the historic Wawel Castle and go from there.
A very nice way to get...
A very nice way to get out the old town a bit to get to know more about the city. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Changyang_Z, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Planty Park?
What else should I know about attractions in Krakow?
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)
- Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)
- Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)
- Cloth Hall (Sukiennice)
- Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- Rynek Glowny (Main Market Square)
- Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)
- Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)
- Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)
- Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)
- Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)
- Historical Museum of the City of Krakow