Top Krong Kaeb Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Krong Kaeb Tours
Learn about Khmer cuisine with this culinary experience that combines a tour of the local crab market and a cooking class. Walk through the crab market with your chef guide, who will teach you about local produce and seafood, including how to choose the best specimens. Return to the resort’s kitchen to learn firsthand how to make three traditional Khmer dishes, then sit down to enjoy your products.
Located in Cambodia’s Kep Archipelago, Rabbit Island is a lush island that is just waiting to be explored. On this private tour, venture to the tranquil island where you enjoy a day of swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing on the pristine beaches. A highlight of the tour is a sumptuous barbecue seafood meal with drinks right on the beach.
Take a break from sightseeing in Cambodia to learn how to mix some tasty cocktails. Meet your small group and mixologist guide at a local cocktail lounge, then step behind the bar and try your hand at pouring, shaking, and stirring. After sipping your creations accompanied by some snacks, leave the workshop with a recipe booklet to take home.
Our private rooftop dinner on top of our unique blue house is a unique Culinary experience. Enjoy a five course wine paired chef's feature menu under the stars overlooking the gulf of Siam.
Private dinner at the end of our Jetty. Comprising of welcome cocktail per person, three course dinner with main course "Jewels of the Sea" a seafood BBQ cooked by your own private chef, bottle of wine per couple.
As a peaceful, lively city located in the Mekong River, Phnom Penh is an interesting place to visit. Spend your time to explore culture, eat local food, and tour around the city, that definitely will bring you good memories in the Kingdom of Cambodia’s capital.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Krong Kaeb?
The best Food & Drink in Krong Kaeb according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Krong Kaeb are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets