Top Luzon Arts & Design
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Luzon Tours
Discover the top sights of Manila on a 4-hour sightseeing tour by coach with an expert guide. Take in the City of Makati and Old Manila, including landmarks such as Nielson Tower, American Cemetery and Memorial and the old walled city of Intramuros. Walk through Intramuros to see UNESCO World Heritage sites including San Agustin Church and Fort Santiago, and learn about the nation's history and heroes like Dr Jose Rizal. You'll gain insight into the Philippine's history, the Spanish colonial era and vibrant modern-day Manila.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Get a taste of country life in the Philippines with this day pass to Villa Escudero Plantation and Resort. Listen to a traditional band while touring the plantation on a horse-drawn cart, take a swim in the lagoon, and visit the onsite heritage museum. Midday, sit down for a traditional kamayan-style (eating with your hands) Philippine feast.
Discover history and culture of Vigan and Ilocos Norte and the best they can offer. Visit Vigan City, a World Heritage Site and is one of the few Hispanic towns left in the Philippines, and is well known for its cobblestone streets, and a unique architecture that fuses Philippine and Oriental building designs and construction, with colonial European architecture.
Visit some of the most picturesque locations in Manila and fill your Instagram feed with postcard-worthy photos of you! The first stop is to Venice Grand Canal, popularly known as Venice Piazza, an upscale Italian-inspired mall located at McKinley Hill Garden Villas in Taguig City. The next stop is INTRAMUROS, the places inside Intramuros will take you back to the Spanish-Filipino era. The newly renovated Jone’s Bridge is also known as the “Paris of Asia” grandeur. At the foot of Jone’s Bridge, you will find the Manila Chinatown arch, also known as the world's largest Chinatown. Visiting: Rizal Park, Venice Grand Canal, Intramuros (Fort Santiago, Baluerte de San Diego, San Agustin Church), Jone’s Bridge, Manila Chinatown arch
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Arts & Design in Luzon?
The best Arts & Design in Luzon according to Viator travelers are:
What Arts & Design in Luzon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Luzon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Arts & Design in Luzon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Luzon may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets