Wynwood has evolved into a thriving center for cuisine, culture, and art. Take a guided walking tour focused on galleries and museums, or visit the Wynwood Walls street murals on a scooter or golf cart excursion. Foodie tours offer tastings at everything from classy restaurants to hole-in-the-wall establishments you would likely miss on your own.
Recent reviews from experiences in Miami
Things to Know Before You Go
If you prefer to explore independently, check out the Wynwood Tour Guide app.
Most locations in Wynwood, including the Wynwood Walls, are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers—some of the newly renovated spots are not.
How to Get There
Located just off I-95, Wynwood is easy to get to by car, public transit, or taxi.
When to Get There
The best time to hang out in Wynwood is in the morning or evening, when temperatures tend to be cooler.
Visiting the Wynwood Walls
Wynwood’s revitalization began with the Wynwood Walls, and the colorful murals displayed on old warehouses are one of the neighborhood’s main draws. Enter the site for free, then follow a winding path through a dynamic array of street art. You’ll find more art outside the park and in the Wynwood Doors exhibit area.
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Wynwood Walls
- Miami Design District
- De la Cruz Collection
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Children's Museum
- Jungle Island
- Bayside Marketplace
- Little Havana
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- New World Center
- Miami Beach
- Bass Museum of Art
- Miami Washington Avenue