Top Miami Food & Drink
26 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the BEST experiences in Miami! Eat and drink delicious Cuban food as well as experience the culture. Ariel the tour guide made it so fun and a great experience. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Food and History: A great excursion. Definitely a must do while visiting Miami. Thank You for a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gina was AMAZING‼️ She was promt, informative, and very knowledgeable odd the history‼️ The food was yummy, the history was so interesting and I can't tell you how great a time I had‼️ I highly recommend this tour while here and if you want a GREAT guide, request Gina ‼️"
* A traveler said: "My mom and I had a day to spare in Miami before our cruise we chose to do this tour and it was a great choice! We got to meet the people of Little Havana and eat some of the amazing food! Our tour guide Farouk was awesome, very easy to talk to and knew what he was talking about!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Angel was extremely helpful and knew his stuff , I had a great time on this tour and ate some pretty awesome food"
* A traveler said: "Ariel our Cuban guide was very nice and explain everything with a lot of patient and enthusiastic. Both in English and Spanish when we needed a translation."
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. It included a little bit of everything: food, culture, and history. We tried a nice variety of cuisine, and we were never bored; Mirka kept everyone entertained with information about Wynwood and Miami's art scene. I'd recommend this to anyone, even locals!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must when in Miami! It is the best way to see the Miami skyline at sunset. It is beyond beautiful. The boat takes you into Biscayne Bay. The sights are fabulous...million dollar homes, yachts, cruise ships, hidden water ways and the skyline. The staff are great! Great champagne, meat and cheese tray. I did this for my wife and she loved it! You will not get this experience anywhere else. Love it!"
* A traveler said: "excelent staff, wonderful meat in a gorgeous place. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Without our tour guide Luis we could have not fully appreciated the interpretation and history of the art pieces we enjoyed. Luis did a great job as an artist himself."
* A traveler said: "A food tour is the only way to discover a city or town you have never explored!!! This tour was great and even better because we were the only 2 people. Our guide Stephen was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour very knowledgeable of the area. Our guide gave us her undivided attention and keep it fun and interesting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Bass Museum of Art
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- South Pointe Park
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Miami Children's Museum
- Coral Gables
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Bal Harbour
- Art Deco Historic District
- Coconut Grove
- New World Center
- Coral Castle Museum
- Key Biscayne
- Dolphin Mall
- Oleta River State Park
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island