Top Miami Layover Tours
11 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful celebrity mansions.viewing.. The tour guys were amazing too. I would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "My name is Shante It was my moms birthday she had a good time she said she wouldn’t get on the boat but did we even won a free 5day trip every time I come to Miami I will re live the experience everybody were great from the staff to the caption even the guest overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "Very educational and breath taking view of the surroundings and animals. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "The best part of my visit to Miami! Ivory was an amazing guide. The art was beautiful. I will be back. 5 stars!!!"
* A traveler said: "I am so sorry for the late review. Robyn was the most wonderful guide. She clearly cares about the community and made us feel like family! It was a very fun and informative tour. Plus, she sent us off with some of her delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dolphin Mall
- Wynwood Walls
- Aventura Mall
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Bass Museum of Art
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Coral Gables
- Key Biscayne
- Bal Harbour
- New World Center
- Fisher Island
- Oleta River State Park
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Art Deco Historic District
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island