Top Miami Self-guided Tours & Rentals
65 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the best escape rooms we have ever done!! Very clever, very fun and very exciting! My daughters and I had a great time and would HIGHLY recommend booking with them, you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Memorable experience would highly recommend. My boyfriend and I had a great time. You are able to go wherever you want as long as your back within your time frame."
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour while staying in South Beach for my wife's birthday. The car was very cool and the tour of South Beach and Wynwood couldn't have been better. Thierry was a terrific guide, very informative and great personality!"
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant ride along the beach front and all flat. Lovely guy runs the shop, gave us water to take with us. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very helpful and clear in both giving instructions and training. He was a great motivator and very patient too."
* A traveler said: "Bettina was awesome to work with. She prepared everything perfectly for our vow renewal and made it so very special. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I’m pretty sure this was the highlight of our trip. We did a lot in the 5 days we were in MIA, but nothing was as fun and memorable as the Segway tour. I’ve even met people from Miami since I left and I ask them have they done the Segway tour because I feel it’s a must do for everyone. It’s fun, super informative and the views are amazing! Our guide was awesome and took great care of us and was so much fun. This was all of our first time riding a Segway and I promise I want one now. Seriously though, book this tour. We had so much fun and I’m going to recommend to anyone I could visiting the city."
* A traveler said: "Terry is a great guide. Very positive, funny, and knowledgeable. The car is absolutely fabulous. Multiple passerby complemented the car during the tour. Cool Miami experience."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed myself on the kayaks me and my sister nephew and brother all enjoyed the water on these clear bottom kayaks"
* A traveler said: "Great time, from the minute we walked in staff was friendly and helpful. Museum was very interesting. Max took the time to show us lots of details and history about the firearms we were firing.."
* A traveler said: "They were very flexible in time and date we have a nice time the boat was nice it just turn off at the trip but we call them and they help us to fix it"
* A traveler said: "This was a really great experience! Our Captain - Jay was so awesome, he made the experience more memorable. Very informative and warm, an all around great guy, I would definitely book again, hopefully with Jay at the helm! We were celebrating my daughter’s birthday, Jay was really accommodating to them. Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "This is the best activity to do in Miami where you have your privacy, aren’t spending loads of money (it is super affordable compared to same activity offered by different company), you can listen to your own music, go where ever you’d like to go (within the limits of course, but is a great wide area) and can take some GREAT vacation pictures and videos! Btw Karlo is the best! Very professional, gave very clear instructions and was so incredibly nice to my family and myself. I will always purchase this activity whenever I am in Miami again and I will always recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you for making our family vacation memorable. :) On a side note - it only takes common sense to grasp the concept of taking care and responsibility of someone else’s property when you borrow it which is essentially what you are doing here. Not hard. Follow directions. I did, however, take pictures in the beginning before getting on the boat and we made sure we cleaned up after."
* A traveler said: "Easy check in, nice and clean boat. Great way to spend 4 hours touring miami on your own! Lots of great photo opportunities!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We are family of five, youngest being 10. Gentlemen recommended she ride on my board with me, which was the right decision. Helpful instructions for us mostly first timers. Beautiful day, beautiful route past enormous yachts, then through channels filled with expensive waterfront homes. We also paddled under two bridges. Overall, super fun and one of our Miami trip highlights. The brothers who run this business make you feel welcome and valued. They are super chill, friendly and reasonable. Plus, they have two adorable pugs who hang out in the shop. HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
* A traveler said: "The host was very accommodating! The jetski was great, had a lot of fun! Would certainly recommend this!!"
* A traveler said: "Yo! First time to Miami Florida and renting rollerblades for 3 hours was a lot of fun! Call and set up or walk in! ITS EASY! (Take water and rest on the side walls by the beach, our feet were killing us) we haven’t rollerbladed in years, but for our 26th birthday, flashed us back to when we were 6yrs old... *tearing* them good ol days, but yea anyways, this was so much fun! Chad was very informative, friendly, funny and nice. He was easy to talk to and made it a fun experience! P.S give that guy a raise! Lol"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny....the beach walk ride views were spectacular, but watch the temps, above 85 can be a problem. Great time burning off breakfast...."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- South Pointe Park
- Fisher Island
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Bass Museum of Art
- Wynwood Walls
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Coral Castle Museum
- Coconut Grove
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- New World Center
- Miami Children's Museum
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Aventura Mall
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island