Top Miami Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
12 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "I am so sorry for the late review. Robyn was the most wonderful guide. She clearly cares about the community and made us feel like family! It was a very fun and informative tour. Plus, she sent us off with some of her delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my visit to Miami! Ivory was an amazing guide. The art was beautiful. I will be back. 5 stars!!!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour while staying in South Beach for my wife's birthday. The car was very cool and the tour of South Beach and Wynwood couldn't have been better. Thierry was a terrific guide, very informative and great personality!"
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was a very informative, helpful guide. We learned about the history of Miami. Was fun. Food tasting was good. We had fun."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He taught us all how to ride segways and had a great personality! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Jacob and John were excellent instructors and guides. They made sure the tour was worth our time and money."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time seeing multiple alligators. The driver was amazing. Then we went back and sat through educational seminar. It was the most comprehensive in informing with interactive experience!! We came from California to do it. And it was well worth it"
* A traveler said: "After the horrible mixup with booking... it worked out and joe was 😊 Great!! All worked out in the end !!! I would book him again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was right on time. We learned so much history about South Beach. He was fun and very interactive. It was great way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "Keymia was pleasant, informative, helpful, and fun to be with. She communicated well from before we even met up. We exchanged helpful texts about where and how to meet, and answered all my questions. We loved seeing Wynwood, and Keymia made the visit even better."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coral Castle Museum
- Bass Museum of Art
- Wynwood Walls
- Art Deco Historic District
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Oleta River State Park
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Children's Museum
- Dolphin Mall
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Aventura Mall
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Fisher Island
- Coral Gables
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Jungle Island
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island