* A traveler said: "Beautiful area and scenery! Highly recommend this tour. Knowledgeable guides and fantastic driver. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The walk up and the view is stunning. However, the tour description gives no indication of the level of physical activity involved. It is a strenuous trip and should be advertised as such. Even walking in the castle is strenuous."
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot. Our guide was very good. You got to see what was going on behind the scenes as Hitler rise to power was based on lies and good marketing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elizabeth was amazing. I wealth of knowledge, very personal and accommodating to our family group of 10."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a fantastic guide for our private tour to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Ettal, Oberammergau, the alpine coaster and Neuschwanstein Castle. We were able to enjoy our time at our own pace while gaining excellent knowledge about Munich, Bavaria, and each stop along the way. This tour was a highlight of our family trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Elisabeth and Karen were fantastic, we felt safe with Karen behind the wheel , and any questions were answered expertly by Elisabeth, they were a fantastic team and brilliant communicators but most of all the were 2 of the nicest people you coul hope to meet . Its a day out that will live long in my memory."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Stefan is an experienced, helpful and fun tour guide. Had a wonderful day seeing the Lake, the Eagles Nest and the Obersalzberg area. Pickup was on-time, excellent driving and very knowledgeable about the area. Stefan even found us a covid testing site on our tour route so we could test in preparation for our return flight the following day. A private comfortable van with an experienced driver and fun tour guide made this a special day to remember. Thank you Stefan!!"
* A traveler said: "James was an excellent guide and we were impressed with his knowledge of the concentration camps as well the history of the Nazis. Travel to Dachau via train and bus was easy and seamless. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our hosts were amazing. Very welcoming and gracious. We received a warm welcome and welcoming drinks. Everything was well organized and prepared for us in advance. Enjoyed taking part in the final preparations and actual cooking. Food was amazing! Lots of good German beer and schnapps after dinner. An experience not to be Missed."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, tour guide was knowledgeable and was very nice. The trip itself was awesome and definitely had enough time allotted for the tour and lunch. We also stopped at a small village in the valley which was picturesque and a good place for coffee, shopping or just exploring."
* A traveler said: "Pleasant experience! Prompt, courteous, efficient. Our flight from USA was delayed and they waited for us. Definitely would use this service again"
* A traveler said: "We had THE best driver!! Aiman was fabulous - so helpful, knowledgeable, and took us to the best spots for pictures, adorable little villages and recommended the best restaurants!! Highly recommend this tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Somber and a great learning experience. Our tour guide was very informative and knowledgeable. Some of the facts were very hard to digest,but our tour guide was very gracious in giving us space to take these painful events. A very worthwhile trip. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This has been one of our favorite food tours ever! Kevin was a great guide and provided a lot of interesting information both about the food and about Munich more generally. Really appreciate him taking photos during the tour and being so engaging. This was the highlight of our trip to Munich!"
* A traveler said: "Danny was a great tour guide. She was knowledgeable and organized. The bike tour was one of the best I’ve had"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Munich
- Salzburg Sightseeing Small-Group Day Tour from Munich by Rail
- Neuschwanstein Castle and More Private Tour from Munich
- Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Small-Group Coach Day Trip from Munich
- Private Mini Van Tour to Neuschwanstein Castle, Linderhof, Ettal & Oberammergau
- Andechs Monastery
- Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Deutsches Museum
- New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)
- Olympic Tower
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- Nymphenburg Palace (Schloss Nymphenburg)
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- English Garden (Englischer Garten)
- Romantic Road
- Munich Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria