Easily accessible from Orlando, the subtropical Florida Everglades offer a change of pace from the theme parks of Orlando. Combine an airboat safari through the wildlife-rich wilderness with other nearby sights for a full-day experience—here’s how.
House of Blues Orlando
Come for the barbecue and stay for the live entertainment at House of Blues Orlando. Just far enough away from the main Disney World Resort restaurants and entertainment venues to make a dent in the crowds, House of Blues has long been a favorite of both locals and park visitors. The venue hosts all kinds of performers, from local favorites to world-famous stars. Even when there isn’t a concert, music will be playing and TVs will be on for sports fans.
The dual restaurant and concert venue set-up provides something for everyone. Families love House of Blues for its many kid-friendly meal options, while couples enjoy the sprawling patio, where live music can be heard. Diners rave about the shrimp, grits and barbecue ribs, and night owls particularly like the concerts and the late-night bar menu that goes along with them.
1490 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, House of Blues Orlando is part of the Walt Disney World Resort. Some events are only for those 18 or 21 years of age and older, but dining is open to all ages. Tickets for performances range in price.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to House of Blues Orlando?
What else should I know about attractions in Orlando?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs™
- Disney Springs™
- The LEGO® Store Disney Springs
- Epcot Center
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park
- Walt Disney World®
- International Drive
- WonderWorks Orlando
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Icon Orlando 360
- The Wheel at Icon Park