Top Poznan Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Poznan Tours
Following on from our hugely popular city games in other Polish cities, we have created a truly fun and unique game designed to let you explore/learn about Poznan's stunning Old Town. The game is really great entertainment for everyone- tourists, families, business groups, stag/hen parties- so whether you want to see all the sights in one go, organize a super fun (not to mention competitive!) team integration event or just try something new, this is definitely the activity you're looking for!
Embark on a unique tour of Poznan and see over 35 of the city's most iconic and interesting landmarks. Meet at the designated meeting point and discover the city on an unforgettable journey in an eco-friendly electric car. This method of transport guarantees that you can visit the city's most important monuments together with the interiors of Poznan Cathedral. In approximately 1.45 hour you will visit the 3 most important areas of Poznan. First is the old town with the medieval streets where you will see the Jewish quarter and the old synagogue, numerous Gothic churches, the Royal Castle. Second is the so-called Imperial Quarter, where you will see the spectacular Imperial Castle, built for the last monarch of the German Empire, William II. The third is the oldest area of Poznan – Cathedral Island. In this area of immense historical value, where the first Polish bishopric was established in 968, you can feel the unique atmosphere of a small Vatican.
We prepared with high precision and special for you the unique program of tour. During this tour you will explore the top attractions, most famous places in Old Town and beautiful views in peaceful and fantastic Citadel Park with hidden Weapon Museum. Great oppurtunity fo military fans. Moreover you will hear incredible legends and stories about Poznan. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of this will make this tour very unforgettable.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Poznan?
The best Outdoor Activities in Poznan according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Poznan are taking additional safety precautions?
These Poznan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Poznan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Poznan may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets