Drosselgasse 1, Rüdesheim am Rhein, Germany, 65385
Drosselgasse is bustling from around noon until past midnight in the summer. Its lively atmosphere can be enjoyed on a day trip from Frankfurt while also taking in the majestic Rhineland countryside.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Drosselgasse?
What else should I know about attractions in Rhine River?
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Bingen am Rhein
- Lorelei Rock (Loreley Rock)
- St. Goar (Sankt Goar)
- Rheinfels Castle
- Marksburg Castle
- Stolzenfels Castle (Schloss Stolzenfels)
- Koblenz Cable Car (Seilbahn Koblenz)
- Ehrenbreitstein Fortress (Festung Ehrenbreitstein)
- Deutsches Eck (German Corner)
- Eltz Castle (Burg Eltz)
- Cochem Castle
- SEA LIFE® Konigswinter