* A traveler said: "As soon as I booked i got a whats app message from the owner accommodating the tour to my desired time and with detailed instructions. I felt guided the whole time. Mikel was my tour guide. He is Very nice, professional and knowledgable guide. He is Very fluent in english and Spanish with smooth accent. This is a very good tour to do. You get to know the city throughly in a couple of hours. The segway were a lot of fun too. There are kept in a Very good conditions. Amazing experience. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a good overview of and intro to Riga Old Town and Art Nouveau area. The guide was well prepared and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Guna was an amazing guide. We tasted a lot more than expected and she explained everything very well."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for our first day in Riga and we were so glad we did. Liga our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We tried so much food and left feeling very full! The soup was a particular favourite. Liga also gave us recommendations for other restaurants and bars in Riga which was really helpful and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "I had private transportation to castles in Sigulda and Turaida, Latvia. The driver, Raivis Apinis, was very courteous, provided safe transportation and offered additional insights into Latvian history and background on sites as we traveled."
* A traveler said: "Wonderfully balanced tour. Enjoyed time on our own as it town is wonderful with everything so close and easy."
* A traveler said: "The driver and guide, Gints, was extremely helpful. The tour was great, and the perfect length of time. I would happily use this company again or recommend to others. They offer a wide range of tours, bike hire, Segway and even accommodation."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with our tour guide, Claude, who was extremely knowledgeable and informative regarding the hill of crosses and also the local area. Fabulous time, very quiet at this time of year and so we were free to browse with no large crowds. Definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Ana was a very good instructor and gave us the freedom to express ourselves with the medium of glass. A very rewarding experience!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was awaiting me transfer was swift and the English speaking driver was very knowledgeable giving good tips for attractions in the city"
* A traveler said: "I bought the 1 hour Virtual Reality ticket as I was really curious how good could it be? And Holly Molly it was so much fun! The guys said we had to try something in an ocean and we saw this gigantic whale, it was so massive, I took of the headset it was not there, put back the headset and OMG it was back and so big. It's not real but the feeling of it being real is breath taking. Then we cut fruits ninja style, and other games. And then they connected us in a multiplayer CS:GO. IT WAS SO COOL, so much fun. Now I know how to reload any pistol or assault rifle. It's all about reloading fast when you can't shoot, lol. You all need to get a ticket, that just paid for me. My friends bought their own ticket on the spot. Conclusion: The VR thing is real."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! Valdis is an attentive guide who will introduce you to the history and individual attractions of the park. Absolutely recommendable!"
* A traveler said: "Rainy Sunday a few weeks ago, very knowledgeable and answered bunch of questions and had good referrals."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend the tour. Our driver/guide was very informative and provided good information on the history of both Latvia and Lithuania. The vehicle used was very comfortable for us. We also enjoyed our lunch at the border of Lithuania (own expense) which was homely and inexpensive."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our trip from Riga to Tallinn Our guide Ely was really knowledgeable and showed us 5 attractions on our way One attraction was a beautiful and tasty lunch"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Swedish Gate (Zviedru Varti)
- St Peter's Church
- Classic Car Museum (Retro-Auto Muzejs)
- Riga Castle (Rigas Pils)
- Jauniela Street (Jauniela Iela)
- Riga Cathedral (Rigas Doms)
- Riga Old Town (Vecriga)
- Riga Town Hall Square (Ratslaukums)
- Riga Art Nouveau Museum (Jugendstila Muzejs)
- House of the Blackheads (Melngalvju Nams)
- Latvian National Opera (Latvijas Nacionala Opera un Balets)
- Albert Street (Alberta Iela)
- Small Guild (Maza Gilde)
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia