Top Savannah Sightseeing Tours
67 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was great and the guides were fun. Definitely would do it again. Learned a lot about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Ellis was our tour guide. He had the perfect voice and personality for the job. Savannah is beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Been on several Ghost Tours in Savannah over the past 5 to 6 years. This was by far the best!! We liked the “Historical” background provided by our guide. That additional information brought a different perspective to many of the “haunted” stories we had heard during previous tours."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Brenden did a great job sharing the local history and guiding us through the restaurants and cuisine - all the while keeping us entertained with his comedic style."
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "Our host was outstanding! The best around and kept us feeling good, informative and appreciated. Thanks for the love!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Country was really well prepared in case we were not able to sit down at the food spots. Really unjoyed her commentary and the great food bites."
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful boat! - It's one of the boats featured on Ozark 🙂 Friendly employees, good bar, option of sitting inside with the a/c."
* A traveler said: "The crew was courteous, attentive, and professional. From the moment we walked up, the ship's crew made us feel welcome and special. The music was lively and had everyone singing and dancing. It was truly a joy to experience the Georgia Queen in Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Rose was great. Learn a lot about the historic district and she was funny as well. Definitely recommend to others"
* A traveler said: "My guide Dawn of the Savannah Dead was fun, knowledgeable, and very thorough. Her knowledge of the site and people was suberb."
* A traveler said: "Wilifted and brayden were great. The pecan chicken at pirate house fabulous and a lot of food. Learned some interesting history."
* A traveler said: "Favorite tour during our visit. Relaxing and we enjoyed seeing the ships and tugboats. Night on the river was beautiful. Drinks were good. Chicken wings good but I wouldn’t order the crab dip again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was informative and friendly. Even with the rainy day we were able to enjoy our time at the beach. We all enjoyed the Marine Science Center."
* A traveler said: "Just a fun time! The narrator was great! Food awesome!! And plenty of it! The fried chicken was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our tour with Orlando! He has so much knowledge about history! We would definitely have him as a tour guide again. Thank you Orlando for making our tour a wonderful experience😀"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Our guide Andy was knowledgeable, entertaining and interesting. We would recommend this tour to our friends. I have always enjoyed tours by Viator. Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida