Top Savannah Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
153 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Thomas was very knowledgeable about the history of Savannah and points of interest. Always polite and very entertaining, this tour is sure to delight anyone who takes it. I would very highly recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. Comfortable ride. Great way to see the whole city in comfort on a hot day. Easy to get off and on at various stops. Friendly and courteous guide."
* A traveler said: "Loved the flexibility! We rode for 3-4 stops then hopped off and walked to see things in depth. Hopped back on, finished the tour and was taken back to our car."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and guides very knowledgeable and helpful, was fun .I would highly recommend taking this tour ."
* A traveler said: "Our "land" guide was absolutely awesome! Very entertaining and so knowledgeable. The "sea" part was beautiful and informative and drinks were delicious. We had a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Took this tour after Segway tour of Savannah. Learned even more on this tour. Great that the guide stopped the tour and allowed everyone to get off and take go inside Catholic church of Saints Peter and Paul to get pictures. Also, nice that you can use the tour service for the following 2 days to get around the historic district."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Victoria was awesome! Great experience and fabulous shrimp and grits! Yummy!! Met some very nice people in our tour group and really enjoyed the honey store."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we had ever done! Dan was knowledgeable, entertaining, humorous and quick witted. He immediately connected with his guests and was the best storyteller we ever heard. I would highly recommend this tour as the others just can't compare!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience was amazing! The captain and first mate were entertaining and knowledgeable about the dolphins and the area."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "Fun and entertaining. Highly recommend. Pamela was knowledgeable and engaging. She made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Fun, informative tour. Great way to see the sites. Gregg was fun, knowledgeable and helpful. Segway was amazingly easy to handle. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "Great host on our ghost walk. He was very informative and animated. Wish we would of down our tour earlier in our stay in Savannah. We could of done more things that was on the ghost walk during the day and we would be able to make some dinner reservations at some of the mentioned restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Julie was warm and easygoing, with a wealth of knowledge about Savannah and the surrounding area. Wonderful peek into the history of a beautiful city, with great bites and gorgeous sights. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Wilifted and brayden were great. The pecan chicken at pirate house fabulous and a lot of food. Learned some interesting history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful private tour with Rose. Our guide was a lovely person and very knowledgeable about the history and landmarks of Savanna. Very quite in Savanna in August so we had a leisurely walk about the city while learning the history of its past I Would highly recommend this tour thanks Rose!!"
* A traveler said: "Best Segway tour in Savannah! Our guide Rudy was AMAZING. He was informative, entertaining, kept us safe and made it the highlight of our trip! You can’t go wrong with this company. Rudy thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed seeing photos that other folks had taken. The tour guide was very entertaining. She told us many stories about the city and it’s former residents.☠️☠️☠️"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic afternoon for a group of 10 women celebrating birthdays in Savannah. Roman was patient, knowledgeable about Savannah, very accommodating, and lots of fun! The portions of food served by the restaurants were huge! Loved everything about it."
* A traveler said: "Laura was an excellent tour guide! She gave great drink recommendations and brought really fun energy to the whole tour! Would 100% recommend this to anyone coming to visit Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was what we needed. Laughter all around! The Moron brothers and Big Scott was amazing.ly funny. Would do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Owens-Thomas House
- Andrew Low House
- Savannah Historic District
- Olde Pink House
- The Pirates’ House
- American Prohibition Museum
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Sorrel Weed House
- Telfair Academy
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Massie Heritage Center
- Chippewa Square
- Davenport House Museum
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Madison Square
- Columbia Square
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida