Grande Ile, Strasbourg, France
Place Gutenberg is located on Strasbourg’s Grande Ile, just west of the Cathedral of Notre Dame and the Maison Kammerzell.
Strasbourg A Taste of Local Food Guided Tour with Specialties Tasting
$104.94 per adult
The Most Fun!
We had the most fun! Mary Grace Boland was our guide and fellow "Foodie". She was amazing-we tried all the local flavors from a nice coffee and kogelhopf to charcuterie, cheese and fresh bread. The tour was just the right length and we had a bonus because there was a food and wine fair taking place. Mary introduced us to raclette and local wines-so much fun! This was a foodie adventure with the best guide in the most beautiful place. I can't say enough good things - it was perfect!
tothemoonandback60, Oct 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Place Gutenberg?
Attractions near Place Gutenberg:
What else should I know about attractions in Strasbourg?
- Grande Île
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell)
- Strasbourg Cathedral of Notre Dame (Cathédrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg)
- Rohan Palace (Palais Rohan)
- Alsatian Museum (Musée Alsacien)
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- La Petite France
- Christmas Market (Christkindelsmärik)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- Vauban Dam (Barrage Vauban)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg