* A traveler said: "Loved it all. Stoped at the Motorplex was a great place. Loved Music row and all the information. Brad the driver was funny"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing girl’s trip experience! The staff were extremely nice and accommodating! We truly had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Very informative! What more can I say! Recommend to anyone who wants know about the city in a short period of time."
* A traveler said: "Frank our driver and Ron our tour guide we awesome!! Highly recommend!! Everything was explained and fun. Worth the time"
* A traveler said: "The history and artifacts were a treat. They laid a strong foundation to share the evolution of country music."
* A traveler said: "The water was very COLD! I liked the way they brought the ONLY REASON we have pictures is the priest"
* A traveler said: "This was the Best experience for my friend & I. I would tell everyone that they need to visit the Grand Ole Opry."
* A traveler said: "Loved the atmosphere! Truly felt like I was back in the good OL’ USA! Everyone was friendly and it was a great getaway from the issues of today! Great concert!!"
* A traveler said: "Legends show was wonderful. Very talented entertainers. Great choice of songs and artists. Nice cruise up the river to downtown Nashville and back."
* A traveler said: "We were amazed at how knowledgeable our tour guide, Matt, is about the city! Would highly recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great and full of info! It lasted about two hours and we enjoyed it . We had a great, relaxing time."
* A traveler said: "Kurt took us on a fun informative and tasty tour of Nashville! He told us about the history oh Nashville and we stopped for tasty treats along the way. If coming to Nashville, you can pick out spots you may not have known about to go back to. Well worth the price. You won’t be disappointed! Thanks Kurt!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect way to get acquainted with Nashville, especially since we had never been there before. The video at the beginning of the Ryman auditorium rivals a Disney production. We never felt rushed at the 2 stops."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the mansion tour and learning the history of the family, the horses and the mansion. Also liked the wine tasting! A beautiful setting!"
* A traveler said: "My daughters and I took this tour with Jeremiah. He was very friendly and had a good knowledge of the area we toured. The Murals are a very nice and I think more communities should do this. It was great experience to get to try the different flavors of moonshine."
* A traveler said: "All the tour operators were awesome., they were very informative The bus driver was great very informative"
* A traveler said: "Derrin was an excellent guide! Lots of humor and always looked out for the group like we were old friends!"
* A traveler said: "Jeremiah was a great guide and photographer! This was the perfect tour for our first morning in Nashville."
* A traveler said: "Our guides Phil and Julia were awesome! Great personalities they made us laugh along the way! We’d come back again with a group and recommended to our friends already!"
* A traveler said: "A nice view of the city at night. Really nice. The Centennial Park with the large map of Tennessee was really cool. Only Black person though but still felt accepted"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide at Pennington distillery was very knowledgeable and engaging. Everything tasted great and the overall tour guide, Nick, was excellent! He made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Great bucket list adventure! Eric and Levi were the best! Friendly and very welcoming. Tour was great!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great Downtown Nashville Historical tour with lots of interesting facts and spooky tales. We had Mary as our tour guide and she did an awesome job, very knowledgeable and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Not only was the food delicious, but our tour guide Shawn(Sean?) was an incredible guide. He had so much to offer in knowledge of the history of Nashville as well as the various foods! He was a delight."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge
- Memphis Music Hall of Fame
- Music Row
- Belmont Mansion
- Hard Rock Café Nashville
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Pigeon Forge
- Oaklands Mansion
- Lansky at the Peabody
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Memphis Orpheum Theater
- General Jackson Showboat
- Red Skelton Tribute Theater
- Tennessee State Museum
- Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fontanel Mansion
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum
- Grand Ole Opry House
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
- Downtown Nashville
- Sun Studio
- Court Square
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario