Open Tue–Sun 10am–6pm
Friedrichstrasse 12, Vienna, Austria, 1010
Friedrichstrasse 12, Vienna. Open Tue–Sun 10am–6pm. Admission adult €9.50; seniors, students & children €6. Metro Lines U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz.
Small-Group History Walking Tour in Vienna: The City of Many Pasts
$105.00 per adult
Katarina was amazing!
Katarina was lovely, knowledgeable and an animated story teller. Despite the cold weather, she kept out attention! The tour went by in a minute we were so involved in the tour. She was also quite interactive and encouraged questions. It’s clear she is a knowledgeable historian and loves her beautiful city!
Sabrina_P, Apr 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Vienna Secession?
Attractions near Vienna Secession:
What else should I know about attractions in Vienna?
- Academy of Fine Arts Vienna (Akademie der Bildende Künste Wien)
- Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper)
- Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz
- Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)
- St. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)
- Albertina Museum
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)
- Third Man Museum (Dritte Mann Museum)
- St. Anne's Church (Annakirche)
- Neue Burg
- Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)
- Leopold Museum
- Vienna Theatermuseum