Top Vienna Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Vienna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Rather than travel directly from Vienna to Salzburg, stop and take in another Austrian city during this private, one-way transfer. Be picked up from your hotel in Vienna and then spend a few hours at your leisure exploring Hallstatt. You can choose to have lunch, explore the salt mines, take a boat trip on the lake, or simply stroll the streets before continuing on your way.
Vienna and Budapest lie within easy reach of one another, but they’re separated by spectacular Slovakian countryside that it’s easy to miss. On this private tour, hit top Slovakian attractions including UNESCO–listed Vlkolínec and Strečno Castle on route from Vienna to Budapest. With overnight accommodation and transportation included, enjoy uninterrupted views over Slovakia’s soaring peaks, mighty fortresses, and hidden villages. Arrive into Budapest refreshed and ready for further adventures.
High Tatras mountains in 2 days. This oldest national park in Slovakia has been named as the best place to visit in Europe in 2019. There you can spot the brown bear – a rare creature indeed in Europe. But not only. Many chamois you can see often on your trek. We'll take an easy hikes also with a cableway, breathtaking views, waterfalls and mountain lakes, ideal for families, whole year tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Take the opportunity to visit the famous wine region of the Czech republic, taste their best wines, visit UNESCO heritage chateaus, stay overnight right at vineyards at the unique hotel with a wine region unique atmosphere,taste their best wines and see the Slovak capital - Bratislava..
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sporting Events in Vienna?
The best Sporting Events in Vienna according to Viator travelers are:
What Sporting Events in Vienna are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vienna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sporting Events in Vienna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vienna may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Museum Quarter (MuseumsQuartier) Tours & Tickets
- Haydnhaus Tours & Tickets
- Judenplatz Tours & Tickets
- Schubert Geburtshaus Tours & Tickets
- Sisi Museum Tours & Tickets
- Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus) Tours & Tickets
- Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz) Tours & Tickets
- Danube River at Vienna Tours & Tickets
- Schubert Sterbewohnung Tours & Tickets
- Danube Cycle Path (Donauradweg) Tours & Tickets
- Kunsthalle Wien Museumsquartier Tours & Tickets
- Vienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen) Tours & Tickets
- Hundertwasser House (Hundertwasserhaus) Tours & Tickets
- Vienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben) Tours & Tickets
- Leopold Museum Tours & Tickets
- Beethoven Museum Tours & Tickets
- Melk Abbey (Stift Melk) Tours & Tickets
- Austrian Parliament Building Tours & Tickets
- Augarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten) Tours & Tickets
- Dürnstein Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia