* A traveler said: "Great ride. From 5m to 500m above ground. Very skilled operator. Relaxing, good view, good english speaking guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - team was super attentive and shared positive energy! We had an evening flight with enterntaining guide Vytas. Thank you for this experience! For other travellers - I would recommend to book in advance and have quite flexible evening as timing is clear only on the day of the flight."
* A traveler said: "The captains of the air balloon were very capable. This trip is a trip not to miss in Vilnius. I have scuba dived, hiked the Inca Trail into Machu Picchu, hot air ballooned over the Masa Mira and had other adventures. This trip will be a trip I will remember."
* A traveler said: "Wow. What a tour. I learned so much about the history of Lithuania and about Lithuania today. Trakai is a must see, and Karnave is quite lovely -- that alone made the trip worthwhile. But what made the trip amazing was all of the information and the contextualization. This was a great trip, and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and our tour guide was fantastic and informative Arrived in good time and we really enjoyed this trip"
* A traveler said: "We had a knowledgeable and very nice guide. Trakai was a small but very nice place."
* A traveler said: "Anna was an amazing, knowledgable, and attentive guide. She taught us so much about Jewish Vilnius and we can't recommend her enough."
* A traveler said: "We can really recommend this tour! We did the english tour whit Mikas and Christina. And they were very friendliy and lovely. We got to see and experience things we never had otherwise. Large and very good variety of beers. This made our weekend in Vilius. It's a most do!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and interesting tour with excellent guides"
* A traveler said: "Anna was so knowledgeable and so thorough. Her friendly smile and lovely personality was a bonus.!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a nice time, good and informative driver, and a tasty "business lunch" at a restaurant on the monastery grounds. The visit to Kaunas was definitely a highlight."
* A traveler said: "It was a short ride to the hotel, but the gentleman driving us was very polite, super kind, and incredibly sweet. Would definitely book it again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a really great time learning about the Soviet past of Vilnius and its impact/role in Lithuanian society. Our guide, Tadas, did an amazing job walking us through the key sites if the city, while also providing us with interesting stories and anecdotes from his past in the Soviet Union! Highly recomended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Vilnius TV Tower
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)
- Presidential Palace
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- Subacius Hill
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- National Art Gallery
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- Church of the Holy Spirit (Sventosios Dvasios Baznycia)
- St. Anne's Church
- Gate of Dawn (Ausros Vartai)
- Vilnius Cathedral (Arkikatedra Bazilika)
- Vilnius Old Town (Vilniaus Senamiestis)
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania