Top Visayas Outdoor Activities
158 results | All Visayas Tours
* A traveler said: "This private tour was amazing and definitely worth it! Our tour guide was great. He was very helpful and friendly. Took a bunch of photos of my girlfriend and I throughout the day also. The only downside was we didn't get to visit Puka Beach because of how rough the waves were which is understandable!. We went snorkeling though, had our own lunch at restaurant which was more like a feast. Made a few stops at different islands, which were beautiful. Highly, highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Yes you have to set your alarm for 3am, yes there was a bit of waiting around and a long drive but well worth it, to swim with the whale sharks was an absolutely amazing experience and something I will never forget. Guides and drivers all very helpful...a must do."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing! The transportation was flawless with seamless transitions. The tarsiers were so cute and you see them only inches away! Later the lunch on the river was a nice relaxing experience. This was followed by the famous chocolate hills - which are a MUST SEE for any world traveler. Finally we finished the day with a trip to the local butterfly sanctuary and historical church sites. Advice: There are well over 100 steps to the top of the chocolate hills observatory. Also, the butterfly sanctuary had the best homemade ice cream!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Definitely a must go when you're in cebu, both. The guide MARC & the driver JASON was super friendly and funny."
* A traveler said: "The trip was awesome, one of the must do before death kind of visit. Swimming with a fish the size of a bus, opening its mouth toward you, is not a experience word can describe. A couple things you should watch for where the info didn't mentioned. 1 The spot is like a public beach with very poor facility, take your own towel and even some water. sandal/slipper, no shoe, get a swimming jacket if you go early. The day I visited they ran out of running water, me and my wife had to use our bottom water to wash up 2 There is no locker or secure spot you can store anything. The boat you are going to broad is tiny, you only have space for yourself, so hire a driver and store your belonging in the car. 3 You are not allowed to put on sun block. they would ask you to wash it off if you put it on before you arrived, they said they would send you to jail for 6 months if you violate that. and it's anyone's guess how to wash yourself up when they could run out of running water. 4 The washroom has only one slot for man and 2 slots for woman, it was usable clean when I was there, but I had to wait 20 minutes for it. 5 GET A WATERPROOF CAMERA, make sure you have float for your camera I did see people losing phone they put in water proof bag, since you will be doing a lot of chasing the shark. you don't want to miss the video/photo or worse drop your camera. 6 After you get onto the boat, you will get out side and the boat rower will get into a queue of boat. there's will be feeder boat leading the whale shark along the line. so you are guarantee to see every shark, just get into the water as soon as you can and be ready with your camera. 7 The spot is not very far from land, so if you are good with swimming, drop the life jacket and swim. but staying beside the boat would still be great, just don't stay in the boat, you would be seeing only the tips of the iceberg looking for above water. 8 You only have 30 minutes to see the shark,"
* A traveler said: "We booked this trip online with a very short window and everything went smoothly. Up at 4am for the pickup at our hotel so we can swim with the sardines and the turtles in the warm ocean. Then off to the waterfall to swim in the refreshing water there. Excellent day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Sarawak
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Guangxi