Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour bike tour of historic Amsterdam
- Pedal along Amsterdam’s pretty canal ways and historic streets
- Explore the famous Red Light District, the Jordaan neighborhood and the New Market
- Easy cycle route suitable for all ages and abilities
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Amsterbike. From Amsterdam Central Station by foot, 10 minutes walk. Follow the Ruyterkade in the eastern direction along the IJ riverside direction Moevenpick Hotel. From Amsterdam Central Station by tram. Take tram 26 at Central station direction Ijburg and get off at the first stop Bimhuis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY TukTuk Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms