- 5-hour bus tour of Atlanta's breweries
- Enjoy tastings and tours at three unique stops
- Kick off your evening with fellow beer-lovers
- Explore the city's breweries with local guides
- Free snacks included
Departure & Return
We set up on the patio at Iron Hill Brewery Buckhead. There is free parking at the parking deck behind the brewery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Closed toe shoes required for tours of the brewery
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Culinary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized