Explore our promoted experiences
- Atlanta's Inman Park food tour
- Sample regional cuisine and a cocktail at local spots
- Follow your friendly guide and navigate streets like a local
- Groups are limited to 12 for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet inside Krog Street Market near Little Tart Bakeshop. We do not recommend parking in the KSM surface lot. There is on-street parking available on Lake Ave or a paid lot at 659 Auburn Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30307. Your tour guide will have a brown messenger bag with the Food Tours Atlanta logo.
The end of the tour is approximately a ten minute walk back to Krog Street Market.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of booking, if required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or anyone using a wheelchair
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not Recommended for people with mobility issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Atlanta
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience